Lady Wannabe Blog: Simply Pretty; Off Avon's Clearance Rack
                                 

Simply Pretty; Off Avon's Clearance Rack

Hello everyone! 

If you shop with Avon regularly you'll know it no news they are always on sale, like every time. Last month I picked some stuffs off their clearance rack. I picked a Lipstick, a blush stick and a loose shaker powder all from their Simply Pretty collection.  

Loose Shaker Powder

This one right here is my favourite of all the items I picked, It's called "Shine No More Loose Shaker Powder" Oh this powder is ++, it lives up to it's name. It comes in a small and portable pink bottle with a purple twist cap.


What I Like?  
--Lightweight
--Controls shine for a good number of hours.
--Blends well and leaves no residue
--Affordable 

What I don't Like? 
--nothing for now

I apply with puff, I noticed it last longer than using a powder brush. 

Available shades: White, Almond and soft bisque.. Mine is in Almond 
Quantity: 30g
Normal Price: 13.90

Shiny & Sheer Dazzling Lipstick

Another item I got is the shiny & sheer Dazzling berries lipstick in strawberry. The lipstick is small and I love the packaging, simple yet pretty. 

What I Like? 
--The packaging small and cute
--Lovely smell, makes me want to eat it
--Travel friendly

What I don't Like?
--Dries out the lips
--Poor staying power
--Poor pigmentation, you need to apply & apply to get colour out #whew

Available in Red Berry, Strawberry, Pink Berry, Sweet Berry and Raspberry. 
Quantity: 4g
Normal Price: 15.90

Shimmer Blush Stick

Lastly I got the simply pretty Shimmer Blush Stick in Peachy Glow. Just like the rest it comes in a small light pink container, very portable. This is not so much on a plus side for, maybe because this is my first blush stick (I don't know)


What I Like? 

--Cute and travel friendly

--Affordable

What I don't Like?
--Kinda oily
--I'll say pigmentation is medium 
--Does't last long 


Available in Petal Glow & Peachy Glow
Quantity: 4g

Normal Price: 19.90 


I got all three items for RM12.90 LOL! Ya! The only one I can re-purchase is the loose shaker powder. 

Have you tried any of these products? Do have a fabulous week ahead! 


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

2 comments :

  1. Cute stuffs you purchased from avon,I love the cute shake powder,I wanna get it.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review.
    the powder looks very pretty.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...