Lady Wannabe Blog: The Liebster awards
                                 

The Liebster awards


Hello everyone, I've been nominated again for Liebster award and this time by 8 fabulous bloggers, HAA. I've been busy this past weeks so I couldn't do a post on the award but it kept coming I just couldn't ignore.
Thank you to these fabulous ladies for nominating me 

This award is for new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 blog followers, it is a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers, promoting and supporting upcoming blog.

The rules are:
1.You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award.
2.Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3.Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
4.You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
5.You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.

I honestly can't answer 88 questions LOL, my fingers will break or go numb, so I decided to answer 2 random questions each.. HAHA to be save I'll pick easy ones!! so let's get to it *Big Grin**

Chidinma of thatnigeriangirl.net

Q1: Who inspires you most?
Ans: Beyonce- I love her work ethics
Q2: What is the one thing your never be caught doing?
Ans: Smoking probably- I could never do that

Adetomi of mstomie.blogspot.com

Q1: Items you must always leave home with?
Ans: My phone, pocket tissue, a lip gloss and my head phone.
Q2: What is/are your worse fear(s)?
Ans: Growing old (fear of the unknown)


Q1: Your guilty pleasure?
Ans: Listening to music and dancing alone in my room haha!
Q2: What keeps you going in life?
Ans: My family


Q1: Who is your favourite beauty/style youtuber/blogger?
Ans: Shirley of shirleyswardrobe.com, I love love everything about her.
Q2: When did you start blogging?
Ans: I started blogging November 2013

Q1: Who is your celebrity crush?
Ans: Chris Hemsworth
Q2: Where is your dream travel place?
Ans: Hawaii

Q1: What's the one thing that will always put you in a relaxed mood?
Ans: Music
Q2: What's the most played song on your playlist?
Ans: What Now - Rihanna

Q1: Natural or relaxed hair, which do you prefer?
Ans: Relaxed ohhh... my natural hair turns to akamu after two days(cannot comb)
Q2: What is your favorite meal?
Ans: Pounded yam and vegetable soup 


Q1: Idris Elba or Chinwetel Ejiofor?
Ans: HAHA Idris ohhh :D
Q2: What is your favourite tv series?
Ans: Game of Thrones 

WHOOP!!
Here are my nominees:


...and my questions: 

1. What do you love about blogging?
2. If you can be invincible for one day, What would you do?
3. What beauty product can't you live witout?
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. Who is your favourite beauty/style youtuber/blogger?
6. Items you must always leave home with?
7. Items you must always leave home with?
8. What beauty product can't you live witout?
9. Which celebrity wardrobe would you love to steal ?
10. What is special about your Blog?
11. What's your favorite fashion item?

I hope you all have a fabulous day and for the nominated bloggers I hope you do find time to make a post about this award! Till next time :)

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

9 comments :

  1. Congrats on your nomination dear, and thanks for nominating me. Unfortunately, I can't because I've been nominated before (I think that's one of the rules). Once again, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your nomination

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was nominated by Amaka, even though I haven't gotten round to putting up the post, I had planned to add you to my list of nominees . Guess I can't now, off to look for other bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol @ "my natural hair turns to akamu".....Congrats dear and thanks for the norm.

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congraz Hun
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nomination dear.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...