Lady Wannabe Blog: A Few Things I'm Currently Loving....
                                 

A Few Things I'm Currently Loving....


Hello beauties,


Sooo I've been loving some beauty/makeup/skincare products lately, more like for a few weeks now and I'm so excited to share with you guys because some of these are already becoming holy grail and I might keep repurchasing....

If you follow me on Instagram(@ladywannabe), you must have seen me share some of these products if not all, let's start with the skincare thing-ys, I have been loving the Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream I have already mentioned this in a previous post here, it has helped keep my dry under eye hydrated and reduced fine lines, it is very soothing and absorbs very quickly, Nano Fresh White Dark Spot Corrector is another thing that is doing it for me, this bad boy dries up pimple like that, it dries and reduce pimple over night and it is suppose to lighten dark spot but errr I only use for any zit that pops up and it is working perfectly but it has this very strong tea tree smell err it works so who cares? 

I do not have a lot of bronzers so I picked up Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder a few weeks ago and I've been feeling it, this one is for darker skin it's in 020 deep bronze, alright if you are slightly darker than me it might not work for you, it is like a shade darker than me with slight orange undertones, I use this for a very natural look and I also use it to contour my nose. You must already be familiar with color correcting, I've seen a lot of YTbuers use the MAC Prep + Prime Peach Lustre Highlighter pen--well long story short I gave it a try and I love it, it's been really helpful in hiding dark circles and hyper pigmentation and it is also very easy to use, it isn't a crazy orange on me. Another fave is the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, this powder is everything ladies, I've been using it to set my under eye concealer and it is doing a great job, it's smooth, light and doesn't settle in fine lines PS this is different from the secret brightening powder.

Lastly I have two brushes Flat Contour Brush I got from eBay, this brush was more than I expected it is very dense and not flimsy at all, it picks up product well and blends so so good leaving no harsh lines, the only con is it takes like forever to dry after washing. For the eye I've been loving the Sephora Pro Blending 27, some say this is comparable to the MAC 217 brush but it is slightly bigger than the Sigma e25, this brush is very soft, fluffy and blends away anything, I just can't put it down for now haha!

Have you tried any of these? What and what are you currently loving? I'll love to check them out! Have a fabulous day and stay beautiful! 

P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, we are almost twins in terms of the products we like. I got the Flat Contour Ebay Brush and it is seriously amazing!! I know it takes forever to dry but I have two because I almost cannot do without it now!!! I ahve a post coming up soon on my Ebay Bargains I picked up..I enjoyed this post...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I'm planning on getting another one myself! the brush is amazing! Can't wait to see your eBay bargains post haha! let me see if I can snatch some things. :)

      Delete
    2. I am sure you have all the brushes I purchased because I saw a few on your blog already!! There are mainly NARS Dupes and this one but I will let you know when it is up....xx

      Delete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...