Lady Wannabe Blog: Lady In Black
                                 

Lady In Black


Hi loves, 

Hope your Easter was fantastic?! I feel like I wear too much black.. I don't know- but it always looks good! but it isn't my fave color kinda! Makeup is theme pink, pink cut crease and soft pink lips.

EYES: ABH dip brow in ebony, Sleek v2 palette, Morphe 3b palette, Zaron gel liner. 
FACE: Tarte Amazonian foundation in Tan, Coty Airspun translucent powder, L.A girl concealers - Fawn & toffee. MAC peach lustre.
LIPS:

Let me know your thoughts on this post! Have a beautiful day! 


P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

1 comment :

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...