Lady Wannabe Blog: Artdeco Blusher #32
                                 

Artdeco Blusher #32


Hello everyone, 
Blushes are gradually becoming my loves, I'm building my blush collection and I feel it's getting crazy already-I don't want to get to that blush fiend stage- but I'm loving them just as I love my lipsticks- Moral of the story is you may be seeing more blush reviews on the blog-I hope I covet you haha! 

I picked up the Artdeco Blusher #32 few weeks ago, Artdeco describes this as a fushia blush, well it isn't all that fushia more like bubble gum pink to me....

This blush is a refill for Artdeco palette and it's really tiny, I love how easy my brush picks up the product, soft and not powdery, it is quite pigmented but it isn't the crazy pigmented blush, I still have to swipe at least twice which is great because very pigmented blushes can be hard to work with.

It gives a really nice pink flush, as u can see the swatch is kinda bubblegum/light pink but on the cheek/when blended, it isn't overly bright and it appears to be rosy pink on the cheek. I didn't wear this all day but it lasts pretty well. 
I love this blush, it's my first ever Artdeco purchase and I'm sold but I think their products are a bit pricey but then again good quality. I also love the fact that it is build-able, I believe this will look good on fairer and medium skin tones. 

Let me know your thought and have you tried any products from Artdeco? Have a fabulous day! 

Available at Sa Sa and artdeco.com
--Check out my Blog Anniversary Giveaway--
Please Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...