Lady Wannabe Blog: On A Random Saturday
                                 

On A Random Saturday


Hi everyone! Hope all is well? How's the weekend going? 

Anyone seen Michelle's SAY YES video? LOVE!!! I didn't listen to the song before until the video was released.. I think she or they all did a great job... but no jokes B! can sing sha... I kept listening to her verse over and over...


I can't believe Game of thrones s4 is over! I'm missing it already... So Khaleesi did nothing huh? still moving in circles :(  and almost everyone is dead fah! so this is what I learnt so far...

Mighty and powerful people do die (of course we will all die) but they die in unexpected ways... look at the death of Khal Drogo, Ned Stark, Robb Stark, Catelyn Stark.... No one saw it coming.

Honesty and loyalty kills, well you can ask Ned Stark's head on the spike

Don't make promises you can't keep, Oh wait it's ask people's permission before you make promises on their behalf... Yah I'm talking about Catelyn -Robb Stark-Walder Frey saga

Trust no one... duh!

Cersei is so hilarious!! lol!

Oh yea I was nominated for Liebster Award by these gorgeous ladies Mobolaji and Rume check out their blogs! plus plus I've reached 100 GFC followers! Thanks guys! 
Thank you soo much for all your lovely comments, makes me happy!! 

Have a fabulous day! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

2 comments :

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...