Lady Wannabe Blog: Revlon Powder Blush - Wine Not
                                 

Revlon Powder Blush - Wine Not


Hello everyone,
I don't have to mention Revlon is one of my fave drugstore brands--maybe I haven't mentioned it. The only shade that looked appealing to me from their powder blush is Wine Not, it is the deepest shade and since there are no samples to swatch, I took the risk.

I still don't get why they included the brush and left that small space for blush lol.. the packaging isn't super cute but it is cute enough and I did love the fact that one can see the shades from the see through packaging.

Wine not is a deep berry shade, it's soft and silky, has satin finish, it is not so pigmented I'll say it's sheer but buildable, I find it hard to swatch with hands but it's brush friendly--it is also easy to blend.. Since it isn't pigmented you have to build the color to show up --up to like 3 swatches before it can really show up. As for staying power it does stays on for good number of hours. 
I love the shade, it's matte-satin (errrr... is there anything like that--) and applies beautifully but it's a bit hard to work with, it's currently one of my go-to blushes, it gives a nice flush to the cheeks. The only con is the pigmentation. 

Have you tried any of Revlon Powder Blushes? Let me know your go-to blush(es) I'll love to check them out! 

Please Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

1 comment :

  1. Such a pretty blush! I love berry blushes sooo much, most of my collection is filled with them! I totally get what you're saying about the finish, it's matte but not flat and has this sheen to it! I love those finishes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...