Lady Wannabe Blog: 3 Brushes I've Been Loving
                                 

3 Brushes I've Been Loving


Hello beauties, 
From the title you already know what the post is about yay! Brushes!! I'm a brush hoarder kinda well maybe hoarder is such a strong word, let's just say I love Makeup brushes, every now and then a brush comes along and it seems to be the most perfect brush in the world errr till you find another(please tell me I'm not alone on this?!)... Anyway! I've been loving and reaching for these brushes I might call them holy grail because they are just doing me soo well.

You must be tired of seeing Zoeva this and that everywhere yay! I know right?! but no jokes their brushes are fantastic!!! I shared my wishlist a few weeks ago and it included the Zoeva 102 Silk Finish well let's say my wish came true! hehe! This brush blends in foundation like a dream, I love my RT buffing brush but this one right here is the koko! the bristle are soft and dense but not as fluffy as the RT buffing-this is kinda compact and tightly pack, making it easy to stipple product in and also wastes less products, it gives a nice airbrushed flawless finish, the only con is it takes a while to dry after washing. This is one brush you should try out, I won't say it is inexpensive but it won't hurt your wallet much either. link--link.

The next two brushes are from E.L.F, if you know elf you know them for their affordable but quality product, well maybe not all but about 90%, their brushes are good no joke, Ok! I've heard and read quite a lot about their Complexion Brush and I must say it didn't disappoint at all, it is fluffy and very soft but still picks up a nice amount of product, you can call this a multitask brush because it does quite a lot- good for applying powders, bronzer, blush(which is what I mainly use it for), and even to contour (if you want a soft natural contour the tapered end is great for this. link - -link.

I have already written about the Small Tapered Brush in one of my faves posts, I got it to replace my RT contour brush for applying under eye powders and this brush does a better job(also from elf), I haven't used the RT brush for that purpose in while. It is very soft and fluffy, not scratchy--because it is small it can reach under the eye properly without disturbing your eye makeup, it is also great to apply highlighter and blush. If you don't get any brush for elf, you should get this one! Highly recommended. link.- link.

So there are the brushes I'm currently loving and here are a few I have on my wishlist-- Real Techniques Sculpting Set, Elf Studio Contouring Brush and Sephora Multitasker Brush #45

Let me know what you think!! Have you tried any of these brushes? What are your current fave or must have brushes!! I will love to check them out!!

Have a fabulous day and stay beautiful!!! :)
P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

11 comments :

  1. I use the ELF brushes , they are indeed affordable and good too,actually i have been meaning to try that Zoeva brushes ever since i read your last post on your wish list. I'm always open to try new accessories so i will try and order some. Have a great day.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh elf def lovely! u shld try Zoeva brushes U wont be dissapointed promise haha!

      Delete
  2. I use E.L.F brushes as well and they are just all-round perfect! I've never seen nor heard about Zoeva.
    Modavracha | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I just recently started using them... You shld check out Zoeva tho! :D

      Delete
  3. Great brushes! I too own that brush from zoeva and I LOVE IT! Another I have from them which I use to apply and blend my cream eyeshadow with is their rounded concealer brush, it's just perfect for the job! I would love to own that small tapered brush! Been wanting one for age! I actually don't have any elf brushes but would love to try one or two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have the concealer brush on my wishlist.. If you want to try one elf brush try the small tapered you will love it :)

      Delete
  4. I love elf brushes, so affordable! I don't know of Zoeva yet. Will have to check that out.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These brushes look amazing and I now miss my ELF brush!! It used to be my Holy Grail until I got converted to Real Techniques brushes. I may pick it up again just for old times sake!! Zoeva is forever on my list but I just can't justify buying more brushes because I already have far too many!! :-((. I enjoyed this post as always!!...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! RT brushes are amazing! I've seen ur brush collection and yah! u have too many loool :)

      Delete
  6. I never heard about Zoeva but I have been using elf brushes for a long time and really liked those!! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...