Lady Wannabe Blog: I wasn't Really Impressed!
                                 

I wasn't Really Impressed!


Hello beauties,


I really hate to say I regret buying things because most time I find other uses for them, ok now these products I'm talking about today I won't say I regret buying all of them, I'll just say that I feel so so about them....

There are raves here and there about Soap & Glory, it's like almost everyone loves them, one of their most raved products is the Hand Food, I am kind of a hand cream freak because I really hate dry ashy hands, I hate to shake people and feel somehow (I can't explain it but it feels emmm), now I got this as I've read lots of review but honestly it didn't meet my expectations at all, it doesn't feel greasy no! but it kinda light and disappears as soon as I apply, doesn't give me that moisture I want at all but I'll be honest it smell so damn good. If I'll have to rate this I'll give it 2/5.

Next up is another hand cream ya! Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream, I got two of this for the price of one at sephora and I was super excited but this is one product I really regret buying, it is not moisturizing at all and what I hate most of all is it's smell, it smells like toothpaste, I actually feel like this make my hands even drier.... I just can't with this hand cream at all. 

Now I have reviewed the MUFE Step 1 Equalizer primer here and I did mention how greasy the matte primer makes me, now this primer is so so, sometimes it doesn't make me that greasy, sometimes my makeup stays up to 4 hours before blotting.. I included this because for the price it isn't impressive at all and it is hard to blend foundation with this primer.. This primer is so-so, it's not all that that! 

And here is a lip product hehe! I love Essence makeup and I have tried a few of their lip products, I was excited to pick up the XXXL longlasting lipgloss matt effect in soft nude, you already know where this is going I was not impressed with it, it applies really smoothly yes! but before 1/2 hours it starts getting patchy and settling in fine lines, the texture is similar to the NYX matte lip creams, it is creamy as well but just doesn't work as well as I would have wanted, it is quite manageable tho but not something I'll repurchase.

The Loreal Superliner Blackbuster Liner looks promising, it looks like a marker, it is very easy to use and beginners will definitely love this but the pigmentation is a big NO! find my review and swatch here, this liner is a good idea I mean the marker like thingy but what is a black liner with no pigmentation? This one I regret picking it up as it is now useless!

Sephora pro gel liner #26 was an impulse purchase, not that I needed a liner brush and it is the worst Sephora brush ever or let's say the out of the ones I've tried, the pointy end is too sharp and hard it pokes me every time and it hurts really bad, I have tried washing several time maybe it will soften but nah! I honestly don't have any use for this brush right now, so it is something I can never recommend. 
 Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any products you regret buying? I love to hear from you! Have a beautiful day and stay fabulous! 

P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

4 comments :

  1. I haven't seen or used any of these products but i totally understand you, it happens to me a lot especially in Acne products,i'm always half-impressed.
    Modavracha | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate on how annoying it feels to try a hyped product and see that it does not deliver. Having said that, I really enjoy using the Soap and Glory Hand Food although I agree that it is quite light but I don't mind too much. I think you should try the L'Oreal Super Star Eyeliner or the Perfect Slim eyeliner because they are amazing with good pigmentation. I have not tried this chunky one though but I won't either now...hehehehe...Thanks for sharing...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, it's always such a BOO feeling when products don't work and you spent some money on them! I still am interested in trying a primer from MUFE. I'm going to try to get a small sample because I'm not sure how it's work on me. And yes, I've got plenty I've regretted or half regretted products! Plenty of red lipsticks that I ended up never wearing as well as some bases that I bought on a whim because I wanted to try out the brand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your honesty. A lot of people are always scared to say anything slightly negative about products. I haven't used any of these products, but I like your honest reviews.

    Mira La Belle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...