Lady Wannabe Blog: Beauty Kink Store Opening!
                                 

Beauty Kink Store Opening!


Hello beauties, 

I have a different kind of post today, it's still makeup-ish.. So the beautiful and talented makeup artist Omosalewa opened her store "Beauty Kink" offline, if you don't know Beauty Kink is a beauty/makeup store that carries a lot of brands from lower end/drugstore to higher end brands like LA girl, Ben Nye BH cosmetics, NYX, MAC, Morphe Brushes, Sigma, Lorac, House of Tara, Limecrime, Bdellium Tools, Becca Cosmetics and more...  trust me you will definitely fit in, whether you are on a budget or not. 

On a personal note, I have a huge list of things I want to get from there hehe! Hopefully when I'm home but for now I'll keep adding up on my wish list! Some pictures that was sent to from the store... Enjoy!























Look how beautiful the store is!! 

Beauty Kink is located at Davida mall (opposite Ebeano Supermarket) 31A, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria.. Contact: 08178808755

Just pop in feed your eyes and take some new babies home... If you can't visit the store or you are outside Lagos feel free to check out them out online at beautykink.com

Have a beautiful day and stay fabulous ladies! 

P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

2 comments :

  1. OMG, that shop looks THE BOMB! I would love to get a banana powder, a colorful shadow palette and a bunch of brushes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...