Lady Wannabe Blog: One Item Three Ways; Black Stain Contrast Dress
                                 

One Item Three Ways; Black Stain Contrast Dress



Hello guys :) How is the week going? It's a holiday here in Selangor, so yippie :D... If you follow my other blog (YCFOnline) you will notice I love making outfit collages, one I frequently do is One Item Three ways and I'll like to bring it down to this blog :). 

So here is the last post I made featuring this Black Stain Contrast Dress from besazboutique.com

LOOK 1


LOOK 2

LOOK 3

Get all outfit details HERE

I'll like to make this post frequent maybe weekly :) Which look is your fave? how will you wear the dress?

Have a lovely day! Stay fab & stylish!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

16 comments :

  1. These set are so cute my dear, my fave is the last one <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this dress!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for every occasion!

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit like the choices you pick. Keep in touch doll
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice mix darling
    i love the first one
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination ! I love the red blazer combination the most ! :D

    P.S. Followed you on GFC. xoxo

    Anyway, want to follow each other ?
    Do drop me a comment if you have followed me on any of the social media platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, Lookbook or Instagram) ya, I will definitely follow you back ! :D * Pinky swear*

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. its so pretty ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the last one !! Awesome blog my dear !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the third one..BTW wanna follow each other on GFC???

    Just let me know and I will follow ya back right away
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely dress.
    Great stylings.
    Love the 1st look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loooooooovvvvvvve the first look. Inspireoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post. What a lovely dress to work with.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...