Lady Wannabe Blog: Recipe; Beef Veggie Gravy
                                 

Recipe; Beef Veggie Gravy



I'm a vegetable lover but I'm not a vegetarian, I never heard of Chicken Vegetable Gravy till few days back when Sisi Yemmie posted the recipe, I knew I wanted to try it, It looks easy, fast and simple... well it is. 

I decided I'll make my veggie soup with beef instead and I loved it, super easy and doesn't take too long to prepare.

What you'll need

Beef
Green Pepper
Carrot
Cabbage
Onions
Vegetable oil
Pepper
Cornflour/Flour/Potatoes
Curry, Salt, Bouillon Cubes, Thyme

How To Prepare

--Prepare your beef the way you normally would, add all necessary ingredients(salt, curry, bouillon cube etc.)


--Cut vegetables into your preferred size.

--Place a tiny amount of vegetable oil in a pan and stir fry the vegetables.

--When your beef is cooked, add the vegetables and allow to boil. You will notice the gravy is watery, here you have to add a thickener.


--There are different thickeners you can use, there's cornflour, you can use actual flour (yes, the one for baking) or you can use Irish potatoes(which I used).

--Mash potato and pour into the veggie mixture (I boiled the potato with my beef). leave for about 2-5 minutes to thicken.

--Your Beef Veggie Gravy is ready

--Serve with Rice, Spagetti, Yam, Potatoes or drink as a soup (if you make it more watery)


In my case I served with Rice. I must say again I loved this and I enjoyed it... Thanks to Sisi Yemmie for the tip.. You can watch her Youtube video on the recipe HERE

Have you tried this recipe before? Would you try it? 


Don't forget to LIKE my Facebook page Thanks :)


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

13 comments :

  1. Funmi this is yummy. My favorite but with plenty pepper.
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe!:) I don't eat meat very often, but the vegetables look so delicious! Yummy!;)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me so hungry this looks so delicious I want to eat it now.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!I love soups! Lovely blog!I just liked your Facebook page (Andrea Jueong-Fabulous Torture)it would be nice if you do the same and stay in touch :-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/FabulousTorture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm this looks great!
    I love soup not only because it's healthy but also because it tastes good :D
    Come and check out my last post if you want?
    Maybe we can also follow each other?
    What do you think?
    Love, Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks delicious.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haba Funmi,why did you do this to me ,my stomach is grumbling for a taste of this o! Being looking for some new recipes and thank fully I found this. Will sure try this OK and give you the feedback. Cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy ^_^

    http://kraheenah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this recipe! It looks SO good. Love that you added beef to it :) I'm a huge meat lover myself.

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like it! I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin, Pinterest and Facebook.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks great! I should try it some of these days!

    NEW POST! latest purchase <3
    besos

    didianadi.blogspot.mx 

    ReplyDelete
  11. tasty!! thank you for the recipe! just followed with GFC.. hope u follow back :-):-

    http://koluirina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks delicious!

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...