Lady Wannabe Blog: A Little Bit Of eBay
                                 

A Little Bit Of eBay


Hi everyone,

Ahh eBay, whenever I'm bored I just go there and add stuff to my wish-list and watch list, the thing about eBay is you get a lot, same item, different prices, different sellers and even if the item on your wish list is sold out, someone else has it. 

The only downside I see in shopping from eBay is the shipping time argggghhhh!! especially for someone that likes FREE shipping like me *wink wink* it takes a really long time whew! and another thing is trusting sellers, I buy mostly from high ranked seller and ones with more positive feedbacks.

Ok enough history, I ordered some stuffs from eBay, they took quite a while to arrive but when they did I was so cool with it that I forgot how long delivery took.


Blazer: I have been wanting to add more colours to my wardrobe, so this lake blue blazer is just perfect to add to the collection, at first I was skeptical about getting it, I mean I was scared the texture won't be so good, it's eBay you never know, but I've seen similar/same pictures on local websites and I was like WTH just get it.

I must say I'm impressed, really good quality clothing(Let's wait till I was LOL), even though the shipping took like forever close to six weeks.

Cost: US $8.88 (RM 29.30) Buy HERE



Wrist watches: I saw The Blackpearl Blog's post on the watches she got, so I decided to check it out, and even though I went there for colourful watches I came back with Black and White, I guess I'm related to Janelle MonĂ¡e in some way... The watches are made of silicone with gold plated detailing, they go with any outfit and I love how soft they are.

Cost: Black - US $2.41  (RM 7.95) buy HERE 
White: C $2.29 (RM 6.78) buy HERE

So these are my recent eBay buys (check out my last one HERE), have you ordered from eBay lately or before? Have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

7 comments :

  1. The Blazer is good investment..but looking at the size i guess you'll have to resize it or send it to me*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. ya got it in medium to be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the blazer jacket. Great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of the blazer. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces,I love your jacket and Ebay is great.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...