Lady Wannabe Blog: Recent Empties
                                 

Recent Empties



Hello everyone,

So seems like everyone does this post Monthly empties, product I used up blah blah, I want to give a shot, well I don't think I'll do monthly, just as soon as I can. Ok enough talks, here are some product I used up recently;

1. Ive's White Eden Body Shampoo (Goat's milk) : I've been using this body shampoo for more than a year now and it's lovely, although I switch between goat's milk and lavender, they both have this calming smell that I love.

2. Revlon Colorstay Makeup (Toast) :  This foundation fits just well for me, it's by far my fave, I know a lot of you know about this, it gives medium to full coverage, keeps my face less oily and last up to good numbers of hours.

3. Cutex Nail Polish Remover : I must say this is a good polish remover, it cleans very well with no stress but the only thing I'm not comfortable with is that it leaves my nails dry I mean really very dry.

4. Watson Baby Wipes: I got this as purchase with purchase at watson, I must say I love it, I used it to get off my makeup before using cleanser. Uhmm I wasn't so in with the smell at first.

5. Ginvera Green Tea Spa Body Milk : Ahh this one I love, perfect for dry skin, very moisturising and has a lovely smell, well I think it's discontinued can't find it anywhere.

6. Pantene Conditioner & Shampoo (Hair Fall Control) : I'll admit I only wash my hair only when my weave is off, which means few times in a month or two so I really can't say if this shampoo controlled my hair fall or not but it does smells amazing.

7. Sebamed Feminine Wash: I have been using this wash for more than two years now, absolutely lovely, caused no itches or burning at all it also smells nice.

8. Perfume Generics (inspired by Lady gaga): Ahh this one long story on how I got to use this perfume, but it smells really lovely and lasts hours. For the price I was expecting less. I think I'll write a review on it, it's one of my fave thingys of the moment.

9. Aiken Oil Tree Toner: I heard oil tree is good for acne and oil prone skin, I decided to give Aiken a try and I love it.. On the second one now, I must say the smell wasn't pleasant at first but now used to it.  

So what products are you currently loving or just used up? Have a fabulous day! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...