Lady Wannabe Blog: A Little Red Does It All
                                 

A Little Red Does It All


Hello everyone,

I've not been feeling too well for days now, so I've been laying around.. whew... I decided to cheer myself up, you know... laying makes me feel more sick... 

Anyways I did a neutral eye look with the eyeshadow palette I got form Ebay sometime ago and uhmmm I wanted to try a dramatic cat eyeliner, well let's just say I tried :) and for my lips I used miss rose lip liner #24 and Revlon super lustrous lipstick in love that red. Yah! they say a red lipstick is everything!

So after my makeup I felt a little better, Yah!! it did put me in a good mood even though I went no where haha! and uhmmm the flash bleached me out...

What cheers you up? What lipstick colour does it all for you? Have a fabulous day! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

6 comments :

  1. I am a red color chick too.. makes u glow
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel much better now, nice post.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a red lip, shopping cheers me up. Great way to cheer yourself up, feel better girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. Love your head scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling good now! You look great by the way :)

    www.chiclyyours.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lip colour. Get better dear.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...