Lady Wannabe Blog: All About Cupcake
                                 

All About Cupcake


Hello everyone, hope it's going well?

This look was inspired by my Essence all about cupcake lipstick which I'm so much in love with, looks like a barbie pink to me.. It's sheer, creamy and smells amazing but comes out better with a lip liner. I wanted a pinky makeup look but not so much so I added some colors to the eyes....



Face same as HERE, blush iCarlus and Kleancolor flamingo
Eyes; Kleancolor flamingo palette, savee purple eyeshadow, Avon Kohl liner, Avon super drama mascara.
Lips; Jordana lip pencil in rose, Essence all about cupcake. 

What have you guys been up to? Wish you a glorious week ahead! Have a fabulous day! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

9 comments :

  1. This looks really colourful I really like it, I don’t think I could pull it off colour is not a fan of mine but you look lovely. I’ve just written my first post in over 4 months so am getting back into blogging and also have a good week too. x

    http://lifetalkslisten.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lip color looks very warm and soft. i love
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brush do you used to blend your eye shadows? Love the blending your done on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the crease brush from Zoeva basic set :)

      Delete
  4. loving the eyes..x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this make up is gorgeous! Love the candy colours on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love the make up look!! U look so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really sweet n playful colours on ur eyes.love love
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful make up!! Love the lip colour.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...