Lady Wannabe Blog: One Item Three Ways; Pencil Tartan Skirt
                                 

One Item Three Ways; Pencil Tartan Skirt


Hi hi :) How's your week so far? 


For today's One Item Three ways, I picked this lovely Red Grey Pencil Tartan Skirt. Three ways to style this skirt below; 

LOOK 1



Sommer Black heels Geneva WatchZara Bowling BagHomies Grey Sweatshirt 

LOOK 2


LOOK 3


How will you style this skirt + which look is your fave? Have a superb day :)


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

9 comments :

  1. Very creative! I like your choices!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, visit http://becoolbepositivebeyou.blogspot.com/ :|)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the you are combinating clothes.
    very creative, prefer the first

    xx http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your combinations :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the 2nd look. That is so me
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the casual vibe of look 1 and the chic essence of look 3! Very interesting choices!

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the 2nd and 3rd look.
    great post.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love look one and three!!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came across ur blog n I love it, ur style is reallly lovely. I just followed u on bloglovin, mayb u cn check out my blog n follow back?


    www.retroreligion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...