Lady Wannabe Blog: Pop Of Yellow
                                 

Pop Of Yellow

 Hello ladies,
Here is another look I did last week using the BH cosmetics eyes on the 80's palette, I'm enjoying the fun colors in the palette, I thought I'd share this with you guys...




Used: FACE: NanoWhite Fresh Mattyfing Moisturizer, Jordana 2 in 1 Foundation, Elianto Loose Powder, Revlon wine not blush, Catrice Matte Bronzer, Mary Lou Manizer, Sleek Face Form. UNDER EYE: Zoeva concealer palette, Revlon colorstay foundation in toast, Coty Airspun Translucent powder. EYES: Essence eyeshadow base, Elianto Creamy Concealer, Elianto Silky Brown and Saddle brown ES, Bh Cosmetics Eye On The 80's Palette, eBay falsies, Colossal Kajal. LIPS:

Let me know what you think! Have a beautiful day! :) 
P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

7 comments :

  1. So pretty! Love the pop of yellow.

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are experimenting with eyeshadows and various looks. It's really perfect for Summer..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! yes o getting out of my comfort zone lol :) Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. really nice...where did you get your template?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnks! I use blogger simple template xx!

      Delete
  4. Loving this look! I totally need to do more pops in the inner corner! Currently my only colorful large palette is coastals scents smokey eye palette which is full of colors but I would love to own a palette with more colorful shades that come in smaller pans so I can maybe actually make a dent in the shadow! Love how your colorful looks remind me to do more colorful looks more often. I love color but recently have been doing more neutral looks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...