Lady Wannabe Blog: Wishlist; Shoe Dazzle
                                 

Wishlist; Shoe Dazzle

Hi guys, hope the week is good to you? 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 


1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Shoe dazzle is one site I keep stalking, I mean like always, such a pity they don't ship internationally. Well even though they don't that doesn't stop me from wishing and wanting! 

I love everything really shoes, bags and accessories, who else is a shoe dazzle lover? 

Have a fabulous day! 


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

5 comments :

  1. I like the second shoe, looks comfortable.
    And all the bags are amazing.

    x Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shoe 3 and bag 4.
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 3 and 5 shoes, so cute
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the number 2 & 4 shoes. They are Gorg!
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...