Lady Wannabe Blog: Sasatinnie Dolly Eyeshadow Palette; Earth Reflection
                                 

Sasatinnie Dolly Eyeshadow Palette; Earth Reflection

Hello everyone,
I pick up things randomly especially when I see they are on sale and not just sale but when the price is smiling, they should call me discount lady, I got Sasatinnie's Dolly Eyeshadow Palette late last year, I love the cute girly packaging it's small and easy to carry around. 


I followed the drawing at the back for application. From left to right A is a shimmery cream, B looks gold but a lighter gold when applied, C is the darkest color like ash black (if that exists) and D is peach it's my fave of the four shades. 


I think it's ok to say they are neutral colours, not shouty and it's cool but I'm not a huge fan, they don't blend so easily and they are not pigmented you need to apply and apply to get the colours out, well if you love to build up colours you might like it, shade B was the hardest to apply the rest were pretty much fair. 

I tried it once without primer and it was a mess but it lasts longer and doesn't crease with an eye primer. Even though I don't like the fact that it doesn't blend well I still think it's ok for a neutral everyday look.

What do you think? Have you tried any Sasatinnie's eyeshadows?? What eyeshadow palette is/are you currently loving? Have a fabulous day! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

3 comments :

  1. Very nice colors, they suit you so much. I love quality bargains too.
    Kisses..
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the colors are really nice but too bad they don't blend very well. Well at least you got it on sale and that is hard to resist. :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. But after all the stress it still came out nice

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...