Lady Wannabe Blog: Moby Impressionz Make-up Studio Lunch
                                 

Moby Impressionz Make-up Studio Lunch


My blog friend and neighbor mylifeasmoby.com recently launched her makeup studio and before you read about the studio, read the story on how it all started
As dawn gave way for daylight, the rays pierced through the window curtain and landed on my face, bringing an end to what was a mixture of a rather pleasant but somewhat uncomfortable sleep (Nepa was asleep all night too...LOL).We all know there’s never a Saturday that doesn’t come with at least 5 owanbe’s for a regular person.

Hmmmn ..Do you all know the price of every makeup product in the market has increased? (No thanks to this dollar wahala) I did not know oo (as I ain't a make-up artist). As in, I opened my make-up purse and it was crying for help. Now that ordinary foundation is competing with Nepa bill, how would I buy? My purse had nothing but a smelly lip-gloss that hadn’t been touched since my friend dashed me last year Christmas and I had less than two hours to get ready for a wedding and also for a movie premiere at Oriental Hotel that evening. I had to look my best (age is no longer on our side and oluwa needs to provide a boo ASAP).

So, I called my makeup artist friend to ask if I could come for a free makeover but she had hustled off....Shuu!. I then Decided to drive round Ikeja to see if I could get a good bargain for makeup items or a miracle ....As I veered off Awolowo road in Ikeja on to Fadeyi street, just after one Holy Trinity Hospital, I saw a huge sign board with a very pretty lady pristinely made up. Immediately, I was sold!, I had to look like that lady.

On the banner, there it was, in bold... Moby Impressionz make-up studio.. I parked in the compound, made my way upstairs and as I walked in, behold a haven for make-up artistry. I did not only get my make up immaculately done, I registered for their regular make-up classes so I don’t have to get stuck again.........

....That’s the story......
The Fact...
Moby Impressionz make-up studio is now open and running at No. 1 Fadeyi Street (beside holy trinity Hospital), off Awolowo road, Ikeja. Everything make-up is available just for you and to your taste.
Our services include;
·         Bridal / bridal party Make-up
·         Instant make –over
·         Regular / daily look
·         Gele
·         Traditional make-up
·         Movie / cinema make-up

We also have regular classes / training in make-up artistry, helping interested persons become professional make-up artists.
For enquiries:
Call +234-8087646638, 7011209592
moby.Amusu@gmail.com

IG @mz_moby



P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :) Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...