I hope you all are doing fine, hope the new year is treating you well so far? I had little time on my hands so I decided to play around-did this pictorial-- it's a simple smokey eye using only two products, perfect for both day and night look... so yeah.... here we go...
1. Apply primer all over the eye
2. Apply a black pencil liner over lid(must not be neat)
3. Smudge the black liner over and move to crease and above
4. Apply and blend a brown eyeshadow to the crease and a little bit above, use what is left on the brush all over lid.
5. Line with the same black pencil(close to the lash line as possible), apply black liner to 1/2 lower lash line, smudge and blend with the same eyesahow used for the crease.
6. Apply a brightener to the water line or a black pencil depending on what you want.
Voilà, c'est fini!
USED; Cyber colors auto brow pen in brown, Silkygirl precision brow liner in soft black, Essence eyeshadow base(not pictured), SilkyGirl big eye smokey eyeliner + smudger in 01 blackest black, Elianto Splendour eyeshadow in saddle brown, Benefit they're real mascara(upper lash), Maybelline big eye(lower lash).
Let me know what you think! Have a fabulous day and week ahead!
Thanks for stopping by!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC