Lady Wannabe Blog: The Squeaky Clean Scrub
                                 

The Squeaky Clean Scrub


Hello everyone, 

No no! that isn't the name,I first learnt about the Odeon Face & Body Scrub from my friend, she told me how good it was and I went ahead to try it out, Odeon scrub comes in 3 types that I know of - Whitening, Blemish free and Natural nourishment- the one I have is Blemish free --no surprise--

The scrub color is olive green with some brown colored particles in it, it's soft and creamy. It has natural honey & olive extract packed with exfoliating shell particles. I have been using this for months and I love ett.. it is for face and body ya! but I mainly use it for the face--well sometimes for my body but that is once in a while-- the texture is creamy like margarine soft, a little goes a long way.

How I use - after normal cleansing, I apply little amount to the face and massage using circular motions-- I do this for about 3-5 minutes and rinse off afterwards. This scrub leaves the face soft, moist and clean-- I mean squeaky clean-- it also leaves the skin fresh. 
I love how the tiny particles(beads) isn't scratchy, but if you have sensitive skin you may want to be careful and not scrub too hard. I'm impressed with this scrub but I'm not really surprised as this is made in India (most Indian natural products perform really well). I'll call this my sos scrub, whenever my skin feel meh--it never fails. 

Anytime I have a zit, pop and all that, if I use this scrub the next morning they are either dried up, reduced or gone so yah the blemish free part is correct. It doesn't dry out the skin, cleans super well, leaves the skin soft and fresh but the smell isn't all that nice-- price wise this cost less than RM12-- I bought this at Giant hypermarket, I've also seen this at AEON big. 

Have you tried this scrub? Do you recommend any natural ingredient scrub(s)? I'll love to check them out! Have a fabulous day! 

P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

5 comments :

  1. looks great
    hope it is treating u really well to
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can buy over here in Nigeria. seems like something that will work
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a really good product. tired all three , the whitening one has a really weird smell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any idea how many times a week should we use this to gain its benefits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, how often i can scrub my skin, let say 2time per week??

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...