Lady Wannabe Blog: Twisted Pink!
                                 

Twisted Pink!


Hi beauties, 

Hope your weekend was great?! Long time no post! Long story short-- I'm back to Nigeria and I've not been ok health wise but I'm getting better now... 

Still in October and it's breast cancer awareness month hence the pink inspiration and this is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Twisted Pink, it's my first time using this, it applies smoothly and has a dope applicator that is flat both sides just like the other Sally Hansen polishes have tried. 

This is officially my nail for this week! What polish do you have on?! 

Have a beautiful week ahead! 

P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

13 comments :

  1. Welcome home ,sure you much better and lovely nail color .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your health, thank God you are getting better, get well soon!
    The Sally Hansen polish looks nice, i see it on beauty blogs a lot like the Essie polishes, guess they are worth a try but sadly I've always been too impatient to paint my nails myself so I've been sticking with gel polishes professionally done, I'm currently wearing a monochrome design.
    Modavracha | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! hehe! I hope you share on IG I'll love to see :p

      Delete
  4. Awww bless you!! I do hope you get better super fast and by God's grace. Are you back for good or for a holiday? I am loving this nail colour on you and your nails look fantabulous...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back for good oh! I'm feeling much better now! Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous striking bold pink!!! I love pinks like that but don't have any polish of that color. I've been a fan of this line of polish from them and have several shades from it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hey! Hope you're fully okay now?
    Popped over to say Hi :)
    Merry christmas! Red nails soon? Lol

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...