Lady Wannabe Blog: Go To Eyeshadows
                                 

Go To Eyeshadows


Hello beauties,
I could share these as part of my recent/current favorite thingys but I decided to share them separately, eye makeup have become my thing lately, don't get me wrong I've always loved eye makeup but I never really reach for same products as I go out once in a while.. plus have been loving some of these shadows like forever.
For brow bone and inner corner highlight I have been reaching for MUA Pearl ES Shade 1 which is an all time fave of mine, I shared some of my go to everyday inner corner highlight shades here, this one from MUA def tops my list, blends in easily and apply quite well.

theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette is a pretty new addition, not so new but it is the last palette I added to my collection, as the name implies it contains all matte shadows, if you are familiar with theBalm then no need to bore you, great quality and staying power as always. My fave shades are Matte Garcia and Wood as they are both brown and great for blending. Review here.

I wasn't really into the MUA Artiste Palette when I first got it, because some of the shades were hard to blend but I've been reaching for it lately but to be honest the only shade I've been using is shimmer kiss which is an highlighter but I've been using it for the lid, here is a look with shimmer kiss.

Now unto the everyday ones Elianto Splendour Shadow in Silky brown and Sandle brown, these two together are bae! While silky brown is good as transition color, sandle brown is great for the crease, I use both almost everytime, the shadows are easy to pick, they blend well and they have good staying power. Here is one of the looks with both.

I forgot to include Sleek V2 Palette, I don't know how I forget this, I use this palette like always, the V2 palette is an all matte eyeshadow palette, not all shades are pigmented but they are build-able and blend-able, the shades I use mostly are noir and paper bag(you can find pictures online).
That's it loves! These are my current go to eyeshadow shades/palettes. Have you tried any of these?! What are your fave eyeshadow shades/palette, do share I'll love to check them out! Have a fabulous day!
P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
 Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

2 comments :

  1. I need to get some pigmented shadows and matte shadows soon. These babies look so good.
    the beautiful eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors!!! Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...